Kindly Read Through Our Terms And Condition
WHEREAS the Talent (Model, artiste, or producer, etc.) has choose to make Rof Entertainment his/her Agent/Mgt which shall be for a certain consideration and the Agent (Rof Entertainment) accepts to be her Agent on the terms and conditions hereinafter appearing.
THE AGREEMENT TERMS AND CONDITIONS ARE STATED AS FOLLOWS.
Duties of the Agent
The AGENT agrees to, in any reasonable efforts within her reach to perform the following duties:
- Assist Talent in obtaining business offers, and negotiate business engagements for Talent relating to his/her professional career.
- Offer career guidance and advice where necessary, regarding Talent’s professional career.
- Reasonably promote and publicize Talent and his/her craft, and engagements procured, on her platform and social media handles .
- Agent shall not accept any business offer or engagement for Talent without Talent prior approval, which shall be unreasonably withheld.
Rights of the Agent
- Agent can render similar services to others, and also has the right to engage in other businesses and ventures.
- Talent will promptly refer to agent all information written or oral received by, or on behalf of Talent relating to the service or appearance of Talent.
- Talent shall give written notice to Agent at the time of signing this agreement or within the time, upon the engagement of a personal manager and shall provide in full information (full name, phone numbers, address, social media handles) of the Manager.
- Agent may publicize if he or she chooses, the fact that Agent is the exclusive booking agent and representative for Talent.
Duties Of The Talent
- Continuous improvement in career development.
- Refer to agent all information written or oral received by, or on behalf of Talent relating to the service or appearance of Talent.
- Continuous releases of good, quality and presentable contents quarterly within the agreement duration
Mode of Payment And Profit Share
- Talent is to make a “One Year” duration payment (non-refundable), covering Listing Fee of Seven Thousand Naira (N7000).
- All Payments regarding Talent’s services are to be made directly to Agent’s account, which is then paid to the Talent by the Agent. Payment method will be discussed at the time of any engagement.
- Agent is entitled to 20% profit of total amount paid for business offers, endorsements, appearance or any other services required of a Talent, coming in through the Agent, and 80% to Talent. And 10% profit of total amount paid for business offers, endorsements, appearance or any other services required of a Talent, coming in through Talent personal manager, friends or relatives, and 90% to Talent.
TERMINATION OF AGREEMENT BY EITHER PARTY Either party is at liberty at any time during the continuance of this agreement to terminate the contract if ONLY there is failure in the performance of duties by either parties.The party seeking to terminate the said agreement must be of good standing
and shall not be found wanting or in contravention with any clause of this
agreement. All contents and profile of the Talent will then be removed from the Listing. However, There is no refund of Listing fee at the time of termination of this agreement.
INDEPENDENT LEGAL ADVICE The Talent acknowledges that the Agent has provided the Talent with a reasonable opportunity to obtain independent
legal advice with respect to this agreement, and that either:
(a) The Talent has had such independent legal advice prior to
executing this agreement, or; (b) The Talent has willingly chosen not to obtain such advice and
to execute this agreement without having obtained such advice.
- The fact should be understood that the Entertainment Market in general is beyond the Agent’s control. That is to say the Agent can’t force record label owners, Filmmakers, Fashion Brands and other clients to patronize, book, or endorse a particular Talent. However all Talent is expected to put out a quality project so as to encourage patronage.
- It should be understood that an agent contract is different from a record deal. All Talent should bear in mind that the Agent is not responsible for any cost incurred by a Talent in carrying out any of his/her personal project. We rather publicize and promote you through our Listing and any means within our reach to stand you a chance to get booked or endorsed, however as the case may be.
- That our Listing platform or website is not a blog that does provide your contents for download, rather a platform to help you showcase your content and possibly get bookings and or endorsement. However we can provide a stream link to your content to enable clients listen and see your works. which they can later download on the blogs you promoted and made them available for download.
COMMENCEMENT AND DURATION The duration of this agreement shall be for a period of one (1) year from the day form is submitted.
and may be subject to renewal upon written request.